John Kennemer has been providing competent and compassionate personal injury attorney services to injured Northern Alabama residents since 1981. His dedication to helping his clients secure compensation for their injuries and losses has afforded him a great level of focus and attention to detail and as such, he is one of the only attorneys in the state practicing solely personal injury law.
John helps people with a wide range of personal injury claims, including auto and truck accidents, premises liability, swimming pool accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, and wrongful death. His approach is to maximize the amount of compensation his clients collect, while minimizing their bills. He measures his own professional success by the level of satisfaction with which his clients walk away.
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law — J.D., 1980
Admissions & Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association — Member, 1980 – Present
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama — Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit — Member
- Alabama State Bar Commissioner — Commissioner, 2002 – 2011